Tuesday, May 26, 2015

World of Diving. A diving sensation!



This game is a virtual diving sensation. With the new update you get Oculus Rift support as well. So far missions include taking 'selfies' & snapshots of items of interest & treasure hunting for dubloons & pearls with your cool new metal detector. There are some new areas to explore as well like the shipwreck of the renowned WWII german battleship 'Bismarck'. 

The game has a great character customization UI with some really cool looking equipment and skins. It's developers are very interactive with the community & there are some very cool community based missions already included & playable. Multiplayer is also a treat with a variety of underwater hand gestures to communicate with. I'd like to see more points earned for multiplayer co-op based missions. I would also like the idea of having to check & refill your limited oxygen tanks in real-time. Oh well, I guess I'll have to visit the game's forum & post my ideas. 
Speaking of forums, their forum is point based so more interaction & mission completion earns you more diving points although I still haven't found out what the point system earns you yet. All in all, I'm definitely giving this title more well deserved diving time.

No comments:

Post a Comment