Thursday, June 8, 2023

SubwaySim Hamburg - Expert Mode - English TUTORIAL


I prepared this English tutorial/guide video today as I felt there weren't many to be found. I hope this helps you out to getting started in Expert Mode. This is a great sim & new updates are just making it even better. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below. Feel free to support what I do in any way u see fit. Enjoy & thanks for watching! 😎👍👍

Explore the picturesque U3 line of Hamburg's elevated railroad in the new SubwaySim Hamburg! A brand-new, detailed public transport simulation awaits you in one of the most beautiful cities in the German language sphere. Accurately recreated stations, lively route sections and varied tasks are of course a must.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1925090/SubwaySim_Hamburg/

#subwaysimhamburg #jimmydali  #tutorial #aerosoft #hrinnoways

No comments:

Post a Comment