Monday, September 25, 2023

I DO NOT support 'ALWAYS ONLINE' games - PAYDAY 3 (with friends) then UN...


I DO NOT support 'ALWAYS ONLINE' games - PAYDAY 3 (with friends) then UNINSTALLED

I had several hours of server issues on the first day. I had to create an online account on there server....WHY? EVEN THEN... I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO PLAY!!! Not even single player was working! 

There is NO offline mode either so I waited till the next day in hopes that the server issue was fixed. IMO 'Always online' games should be abolished. This game had the worst day 1 release of 2023. There are now over 27,000 dislikes on Steam. 

PLEASE DO NOT support 'always online' games. This is my first & last look at this abomination. UNINSTALLED right after uploading the video UNLESS the devs REMOVE ALWAYS ONLINE  & give us offline single player I will not be playing this game again...EVER! 

 #jimmydali #alwaysonline #worstgames

No comments:

Post a Comment