Saturday, March 9, 2024

Alaskan Road Truckers | 1.3 March Update with BENCHMARKS


Alaskan Road Truckers | 1.3 March Update with BENCHMARKS

In this un-cut/un-edited video I test the latest 1.3 March Update for Alaskan Road Truckers 'DX12 Experimental' version with graphics settings set to ULTRA. Virtual mirrors were turned 'ON' and I switched between HIGH & ULTRA resolution to test for frame drops. Throughout the entire session I encountered NO MEMORY LEAKS. I only encountered several lag spikes, pop-in graphics & frequent frame drops but the game always returned to 60fps after a few seconds. This test session has been the most enjoyable experience that I've  had thus far on this game. Keep up the great work devs. Enjoy the video!

Alaskan Road Truckers on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/849100/Alaskan_Road_Truckers/

#alaskanroadtruckers #jimmydali #simulator #greenmangaming #moviegames #drivingsim

No comments:

Post a Comment