Ads

Friday, September 11, 2026

HOW TO SETUP & USE A PXN VD4 DD WHEEL ON THE PS5! Let's try The Bus & GT7!

HOW TO SETUP & USE A PXN VD4 DD WHEEL ON THE PS5! Let's try The Bus & GT7! PXN VD4 on PS5 you say? Yes I say. I drive on The Bus and then race on Gran Turismo 7. I also show you how to connect your PXN VD4 wheelbase to the PS5 at the end of the video. **DISCLAIMER: PXN VD SERIES WHEELS ARE NOT officially supported by Sony. PXN VD4 IS NOT compatible with the PS5. The PXN VD4 will randomly disconnect from the PS5 after about 5 to 10 minutes of playtime. The PXN VD4/PS5 setup I showcase in this video is FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. If you know a better way or have a 100% WORKING solution, PLEASE let me know in the comments. #pxn #ps5 #tutorial #thebus #gt7 #pxnvd4 #driving #racing #simulator #simulation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.