Saturday, December 12, 2020

Tutorial and Settings Guide for OMSI 2 and the London Map add-on for 2021


Welcome to year 2021. OMSI 2 is still around and still very popular. We all know now that its a game with a very demanding and outdated graphics engine and a very buggy one at that but its still considered one of the most realistic, immersive and captivating bus sims out there with some of the most detailed realistic maps and probably the best physics and force feedback I've ever experienced in any simulator hands down.. If you're just starting off you'll quickly realize that this is a VERY COMPLEX SIMULATOR. You will need hours upon hours of playtime and some very expensive, high-end hardware to even touch the level of satisfaction that this game can offer you. That's why I decided to do this video. I wanted to help speed up your learning process and get you to having fun asap. I also cover everything I know on the newly released and long awaited London Map add-on. After having watched this tutorial, you feel that it helped make your gaming experience that much better then please take the time to let me know by posting your thoughts & any questions you might have in the comments section below. If you also feel that I deserve your support then please like, share and subscribe to my channel. Hit the bell icon and 'all' for more awesome informative videos like this one. Cheers!😎👍👍 #omsi2 #London #tutorial #simulation #simulator #bussim #gameplay #guide #omsi #JimmyDali

No comments:

Post a Comment